Wednesday 29 February 2012

Mindoro

My parents and Tyler's family visited the Philippines on February 23. When I took an economics quiz, My family looked at me. I was really happy. After school, I went to home and change the clothes. Then I went to ATC to meet my family, and we had dinner in Korean Restaurant. Next day, we went to MINDORO by the boat. MINDORO was beautiful and the color of sea were very nice and clear. I was enjoyable, and we went to Jungle where it is in the island. In the jungle, all of us were hard, because my uncle got injured and we rode Jeep for a long time and we rode a wagon which is lead by buffalo. The road were rough, so we were hard.
And we rode a yacht. It was little scary, because the yacht was driven with wind, so it was inclined.
However, that day when we rode the yacht was the most interesting, because we rode a banana boat, and Jet-ski. I missed that day........... Finally, we experienced scuba-diving on last day. It was very interesting. At the first, to breath was hard, but under the sea, it was very nice and beautiful.  Mindoro was really good place where I traveled with my family. I can't forget those days. I can't also forget the View! I really took those two pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment